Wednesday 13 April 2011

Tae-Yul's diary entry about his Bicycle (1)

Diary entry when he had finished his bicycle:

Dear Diary, 

                    How happy am I to tell you this! Uncle and I finally completed our greatest masterpiece so far, a bicycle. The handlebars are made from pipes we found at the nearby trashbin. For the pedals, we used metal sheets. The seats is made with a piece of wood bundled up with a cloth inserted with straws so as to make it more comfortable when you sit on it. Not to forget, the bicycle frame and chain were 'donated' by uncle's friend. Uncle also found rubber tires. Since the frame were rather rusty, I had to 'refurnish' it, which took a while but turned out fine.
                   
                    I did a test run right after the final inspection by uncle was completed. Boy, I tell you. It was exhilirating! It can travel at great speeds and it is firm because of its extraordinary handling. The brakes were functioning well too, it is able to make the bike come to a stop smoothly. Overall, it was far better than what I had expected it to be. Uncle is great! I really look forward for the next opportunity I can ride the bike too. Maybe I can ride down the slope near the school, or even learn some new tricks. Oh, I simply just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment